It’s the Shopbop Spring Sale. I really feel like almost every single day Shopbop is having a sale but when I look back on my purchases I realize that’s absolutely not the truth. It’s rare that they offer 25% even NEW items. So, if you’ve been eyeing a new pair of shoes or bag for spring – this is the time to buy.
The offer is 20% off under $200 and 25% over $500 with code: EVENT18
A few of my favorite things from the sale:
- I actually tried this on for my bridal shower and it’s so flattering. It worked even with my boobs. It looks a bit shorter but truly was not bad. I sized up for a bit of length and that seemed to work perfect. Usually sizing up in Free People would be a huge no-no but because of the wrap – it worked.
- This Pink Linen Moon River vest is to die. I love it! I want it. I need it.
- I love an effortless oversized “mens” shirt for summer with a destroyed denim short and flats. Add sunnies and it’s so chic and comfortable. This shirt is amazing. Stateside does the best button downs. Hand to God.
- I really need (don't get me started on the difference between want and need, kay?) a new summer bag and while I’m not quite ready to commit (because in my life I keep telling myself I will absolutely use the Gucci over the shoulder fanny-pack that I can’t afford) I love this Chloe option. So much style in such a little bag. You don’t want to be lugging things around in the summer so small bags are the way to go. Save your Neverfulls for winter when you need room for your hats, gloves etc. Summer should be light, effortless, easy.
- I love this Caroline K Swimsuit While I could never wear it, and don’t try with the “No, no you could…” I pride myself on being a self-aware bitch, yanno? And my self-awareness tells me that high waisted things only make the situation worse. So. It’s still adorable and one of you boobless skinny bitches should buy it.
- I'm also super obsessed with this top for summer but I just couldn't accept the cost ad reward ratio. Maybe if it gets marked down once more I'll pull the trigger.
- I would probably give up a finger (just not the middle one) for these shoes. Are you kidding me? Like really. Are you? These are insane. I wanted to buy them so bad. But you know…#funemployeed. So until the weather warms and I can start turning tricks – they can’t be mine. But you should buy them. And I’ll act like I’m not jealous Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump friendship-style.
So Kelly. What did you actually buy?
8. This Free People Alexa Duster. It doesn’t look all that exciting but I’ve seen it on a lot of my favorite bloggers and it’s tre-cute. Although you may have seen the yellow version around, the blue has been highly limited and I'm glad I grabbed it at a discount. Again, layering is my summer motto. And I love a floor length overcoat with short shorts!
9. This Femme T. I live in graphic tanks and tees in the summer. It is so easy with destroyed denim shorts to dress them up or down and right now I am VERY in to anything that shouts “GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL MUTHA FUCKAAAA.” Hence. Purchase.
Check it out, make a good investment purchase for yourself this summer and let me borrow it. K? Thanks!